Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Combat Arms DRAFT rules update

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    People would abuse of that and the privilege of being a Premium Member would vanish. Sorry it won't happen. Be there on time or you will be placed into the channel late arrivals.

Yes I answered you that because I wasn't sure of what was happening with the deckland. I need to clarify this with someone because I don't know what is the issue. New deckland? Not balanced?

They are still here and I'm giving them out everytime, if of course the draft staff take notes of them
    I said this once and I'll say it again, the new deckland is in fact worse than the previous deckland. If the player decides to buy this deckland, they should be allowed to use it. They are choosing to put themselves in a disadvantage compared to players with a light vest. I don't see a reason to disallow it, we can't say "because it is unbalanced" if the player who wears it is aware that they will be at a disadvantage.
    "Beware a man with nothing to lose"

Alan
    What's the difference between both decklands? I have never used a deckland in my CA history..

What's the difference between both decklands? I have never used a deckland in my CA history..
    The only difference is that the new Deckland has a slight change in its color and has 4% less speed than the Classic Deckland.

Classic deckland= light vest

New tanner colored one= 6% speed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't think anyones gonna use the new deckland anyways, they'll just be at a disadvantage!

Thank you.But there are stilll something never changed.